Being an effective leader is not about your title – it’s about your ability to influence outcomes and inspire others. Join New York Times best-selling author, Courtney Lynch as she shares leadership best practices that will allow you to thrive during times of challenge and change. Focusing on how you can best empower and support the development of women leaders for business success, this practical workshop will add value to both men and women seeking to design, and lead, more effective workplaces.
Leveraging her diverse personal leadership experiences, and work with clients like Facebook, Google, FedEx and Walmart, the session will explore the mindset and behaviors that allow you to scale your leadership for maximum impact throughout your organization as you build an inclusive culture that supports the success of diverse leaders.
Join other women leaders in the construction industry for this interactive workshop, featuring Courtney’s fun, engaging and candid presentation style and will conclude the session with:
• A new, refined definition of leadership
• A greater awareness of the core behaviors that contribute to influence
• Awareness of how men and women lead differently and the value of those differences
• An understanding of the need to shift your mindset beyond achievement to a collaborative, interdependent “action logic”
• Practical, next steps for evolving your thinking style and demonstrating key leadership behaviors to further the results that matter most to you and your organization
• A free copy of Spark: How to Lead Yourself and Others to Success
Introduction by Michael G. Serafino, Esq. - Chief Compliance & Litigation Officer, Senior Vice President, Americas | Lendlease
Sponsored by Ankura, Eversheds Sutherland and Lendlease